Limited Support On Console (scenario Planner)

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by Jay1986, Mar 8, 2022.

1. Jay1986

Jay1986 Well-Known Member

Hi,

So up until creators club was released I’ve never really used scenario planner before.
    Flicking through all the creative content the community has made is incredible. I’m especially impressed with that scenarios that feature locos on different routes i.e M7 on the TGV French route.
    My question is why on console (PS5) is it so limited? When I tried to create a similar scenario, I couldn’t. I wanted to add the 314 loco on the TGV line and Brighton main line. Is the PC version of the game only able to achieve this?

2. Nick Y

Nick Y Well-Known Member

You can put any loco on any route in scenario planner but to do this, you'll need to enable 'off the rails' mode. This then allows 3rd rail and trains with pantographs to run on non-electrified routes.

3. twiggy#9635

twiggy#9635 Well-Known Member

There is currently an issue with selecting off the rails on PlayStation, I don’t know why but when you tick the box you are unable to confirm the choice so you end up not being able to make scenarios which trains that shouldn’t be there

4. engytron#5237

engytron#5237 New Member

You can move the highlight to Confirm by using one of the sticks. For some reason the D Pad does not work on this.