PlayStation Lirr Again!

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by MrbKlegend89, May 26, 2020.

1. MrbKlegend89

MrbKlegend89 Well-Known Member

I've and many others of course STILL wanting improvements on this LIRR even by the videos the M3 didnt help since all it did was bring 3 new scenarios(Ferrying Folks not even realistic), my other problem I've discovered recently, why on earth u can ACTUALLY spawn walk the entire tunnel from Penn Station(under Hudson River) to the end of it now stepping outside in New Jersey but never had plans at least running Ai amtrak or New Jersey transit trains??Has anyone done that yet??

• Like Like x 2
  2. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

You can never know for sure what was originally envisaged, originally planned or actually tried but failed, for a route from what actually made it to release. There could also have been things built in in anticipation of future developments that for any reason have not happened yet or been abandoned.

• Like Like x 3
  3. MrbKlegend89

MrbKlegend89 Well-Known Member

Understandable but it jus takes up space with not even Ai trains(even if u cant get on it at all) to pass it by....Im jus not a fan of parts of the game wasting space, like an invisible fence inside the start of the tunnel..BOTH tunnels under Hudson river..I'm jus saying that they couldve used more space for a rare; sorry to say this, smaller extension on one of the LIRR route. BUT if they still planning in the future for that, Who knows and what it would be, then idk we will see

• Like Like x 2