PlayStation Lirr And Hrr

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by MrbKlegend89, Apr 30, 2020.

1. MrbKlegend89

MrbKlegend89 Well-Known Member

I have made posts hoping LIRR gets some love and yea the M3 loco cool despite, one not sought of please the possible outcome when the m3 comes and 2, yes still wishing for the DM30AC locomotives at least to fulfill the locomotive part of the LIRR DLC....as far as extensions(including all other DLCS) who knows if that would happen in near future....NOW on to the HRR dlc(which I didnt get a chance to purchase yet)..I seen ithis DLC through my next door neighbor(yes hes a fan of TSW as well), if anyone a fan of that route in real life cuz I'm learning and all, what are those specific express bypassing tracks passing through Essen-frohnhasien station, cuz I know they have to be a specific passenger service line too and would yall liked to see that added specific part of the route added in the game...like I said im learning outside the US(hence LIRR, NEC, and PC DLCs)...I like that station at Essen-Frohnhasien...let me know or correct me on some things

• Like Like x 1
  2. mrchuck

mrchuck Well-Known Member

Two locomotives would definitely be awesome for lirr with the M3 Locomotive coming soon the Dual mode diesel locomotives would definitely be another great 2nd Dlc add on to the lirr route and I would definitely buy it when it ever available because Long Island city and hunterspoint Avenue won’t be ghost towns in the game.

Attached Files:

3. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

Haha still begging for the DM30. Pathetic...

• Like Like x 1