Lirr Hud Signaling, Speed Limits Not Matching Atc

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by esteeleiv, Feb 27, 2020.

1. esteeleiv

esteeleiv New Member

So, something up with making the Northeast Corridor Routes or what? I'm not sure when LIRR was released but I played through Peninsula Corridor and there were no speed limit bugs or signaling bugs, but LIRR is full of them. I see that the train is supposed to have an ACSES system but it can not be enabled at all. But with all the crazy speed limit drops and raises I guess nobody would want to leave it on.

ATC system
    The ATC system speed limits often do not match HUD speed limits, and the ATC system apparently gets no data on certain end routes so pretty much have to shut it off at that point until the no data light turns off. But overall ATC system works great though, even kept me from rear ending another train on a route were the signals were far apart.

Signaling
    As for the signaling, in the HUD it keeps showing false signals, not sure if that is for the ATC system but of course, false signals show yellow but ATC system still would say 80. So I guess the false signal is wrong? And with some switches, I feel that the actual signaling system in a few locations doesn't give enough of a heads up before approaching the switch, first one is Clear then the next says Caution and then switch, no wonder why there are no actual swaying physics could that would have overturned the train. I just started doing Journey mode with the LIRR so finding these issues should be quickly seen. As for the crossings, are there supposed to be any boards up telling the engineer when to whistle, currently not seeing any.

I said before that LIRR and NEC should be merged cause guess what, I'm seeing the overhead electrical lines for the Amtrak but no Amtrak and vice versa. By the way, with how expensive this content is, not fixing issues when they show to me say that the content is not worth it's price and with the number of issues I have seen and heard about with Dovetail, I think I will just wait for a steep sale until I see that Dovetail is doing right by the customer, although the Baby Bullet is mostly fine and I don't regret buying it immediately, even though in my last bug report I have stated that Journey mode is not completable with Service 217.