PC Lirr M3 Bugs

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by MillerPC, May 14, 2020.

Tags:
  1. MillerPC

MillerPC Active Member

So far, just 10 minutes into release and there are three bugs I ran into:
    1. You cannot open doors at the platform?? I don't know how that went past you guys
    EDIT: Seems like you need to use a higher braking application to open the doors. As if the train was slightly drifting.
    2. HVAC sounds past a certain train length become extremely bugged walking through car doors.
    3. Walking past train cars outside the train, you can hear the audio file start and stop.
    If you have anymore, post them down below

Last edited: May 14, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Louis-MTA NYCTA

Louis-MTA NYCTA Well-Known Member

As of now the LIRR M3 is not yet available on TSW 2020 for me. Like others it is not appearing on my game

3. MillerPC

MillerPC Active Member

Are you on PC? Xbox? PS? Steam version is working perfectly fine for me

4. Louis-MTA NYCTA

Currently using Xbox

5. matthew.lee.02

matthew.lee.02 Member

Same deal with passing M3 trains. Audio cuts in and out.
    Also, minor thing but really infuriating:
    Having playing with the M7 for so long, muscle memory causes me to open the doors by throwing the mouse to the right and twisting the virtual key clockwise. On the M3 for some reason you drag the mouse to the LEFT to open the door (despite the key also twisting clockwise). Would love to see that changed

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jordan0925

Jordan0925 New Member

Don't know if anyone else noticed, but if you listen carefully when opening and closing the doors, they used the audio of the M7 doors. :(

• Like Like x 2
  7. SEPTA_Fan

SEPTA_Fan New Member

I have another bug to report.

The restroom at the rear of the M3 takes up a window panel, so it should be possible to see it from outside.
    However, the walls and interior of the restroom are completely invisible on the exterior.
    1.jpg
    Here is an interior view of what the restroom looks like...

2.jpg
    And here's an exterior view of the same restroom. As you can see, it's invisible from outside.

3.jpg
    One of the walls is visible when viewed from the correct angle, but not the other.

• Like Like x 3
  8. LucasLCC

LucasLCC Well-Known Member

Bugs I've noticed:

Horn is louder with the window closed compared to when the window is open.
    Acknowledge button on controllers for pc and consoles causes an emergency brake application.
    Cab door control panel is lower resolution than the saloon panel. (xbox)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Louis-MTA NYCTA

I have also noticed an increase in door issues with the M3. But I can fix it, Simply stop the train and keep the brakes to MAX then if the doors get stuck, switch the reverser to reverse then to forwards this tends to fix the door issue. However Steve, Dmitri please fix the door issues with getting stuck.

• Like Like x 1
  10. sylvain

sylvain Member

[QUOTE = "Louis-MTA NYCTA, post: 132286, membre: 17967"] J'ai également remarqué une augmentation des problèmes de porte avec le M3. Mais je peux le réparer, arrêtez simplement le train et gardez les freins à MAX puis si les portes se bloquent, commutez l'inverseur pour inverser puis vers l'avant, cela tend à résoudre le problème des portes. Cependant Steve, Dmitri s'il vous plaît résoudre les problèmes de porte avec se coincer. [/ QUOTE]

J'ai le même problème avec l'ouverture et la fermeture des portes des M7 et M3 je dois dans certaines stations ouvrir moi-même toutes les portes et la clé une fois insérée pour les portes anti-insectes. toutes les 5 à 10 secondes, la clé tourne d'elle-même

11. LimitedEdiition

LimitedEdiition Well-Known Member

Is the M3 supposed to have 3rd rail gapping in game, because I drove an entire service from Hempstead to Penn and didn't hear the HVAC turn off, or the lights turn off. Also, not really a bug, but some of the texture work is pretty awful. This is on Ultra 1440p btw.

20200516160408_1.jpg

12. Louis-MTA NYCTA

It does have 3rd rail or D.C cut-out. You will not notice it when driving a long consist as the other powered cars will provide power to the whole train. It can only be observed when operating a 2 or 4 car consist of M3s.
    Try the M3 yard service scenario then watch as the lights and HVAC turn off. Make sure to go over the junctions slowly.
    As for the textures yes they are bot the best but you must credit DTG for the amount of detail that does make up for some low resolution textures. Especially during these unfortunate times.

Last edited: May 17, 2020
    • Helpful Helpful x 2
  13. LimitedEdiition

LimitedEdiition Well-Known Member

Shame they could not use that in 6+ car set if it does work. The technology is there too from East Coastway. I will submit a ticket anyways because this behavior should be seen for any gap and for any consist and it could be a bug.

14. Louis-MTA NYCTA

Even though the HVAC and lights don't turn off in the longer consists. The M3 does have power delay/cut-off while going over junctions. So the feature is already in the M3 but it does not function fully.

15. sinnere

sinnere Active Member

1. The second signal out of Hempstead blacks out soon after you past the first signal.
    2. The 15 mph ATC speed restriction continues well past Country Life Press westbound. Even for some time after Garden City.
    3. You get hit with an Approach signal and a 40 mph ATC speed restriction just before Mineola

Last edited: May 18, 2020
  16. Wieczorek

Wieczorek Active Member

The Service hempstead- new york Penn bug.0.6 Miles before Penn red signal

17. LIRRGuy

LIRRGuy Well-Known Member

I know u guys are hate reused door sounds.....but thanks to this devloper, we can now have new fresh door sounds and a realistic have horn. also in the video is an M3 corporate blue reskin. Here is the link. Make sure to back up the OG M3 file however

• Like Like x 2
  18. Yerolo

Yerolo Well-Known Member

Wow....this looks fantastic

19. hyperlord

hyperlord Well-Known Member

Nina ist die Beste!

20. LucasLCC

Oddly the door panel in the saloon seems pretty quality than the one in the cab.

DTG, please can we have some communication to when you're going to fix these bugs? It's been a month and nothing even slightly mentioned...

21. SEPTA_Fan

SEPTA_Fan New Member

With the release of Train Sim World 2 approaching, I'm worried that Dovetail isn't going to fix bugs from TSW 2020...

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  22. fanta1682002

fanta1682002 Well-Known Member

yes i see

23. LucasLCC

No response from DTG still... When will these bugs be fixed?

24. pikalaxalt

pikalaxalt New Member

My gripe is that the lights and HVAC cut-in is too sudden. In real life, when power is re-established, there is an additional 5-seconds delay before the HVAC ramps back up.

25. LucasLCC

Another month, no reply...