1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lirr M8 Suggestion's

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Eddie, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Eddie

Eddie New Member

#1 Being the LIRR uses a 12 car carriage most often, meaning I would kindly ask when you have time to quickly add some 12 cars implemented into the game to add more realism when time's good for you. #2 thing is before each crossing on the LIRR there is a sign that says "W" standing for Whistle just a few hundred feet away from the Crossing, these are mostly the two things I wanted to cover to you, so the game can have more realism #3 Most likely for the Future, ASI A feature where they can set up Train Announcements to announce a station name and for the Destination Board Selection, it would be on the Display screen in front of you to the left on the bottom where it says ASI setup. #4 Possible add a route to Huntington, which right after Hicksville is Syosett, Cold Spring, and Hungtington for the final.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2019
  2. mrchuck

mrchuck Well-Known Member

Totally would love to see Huntington added.

3. Eddie

Eddie New Member

Yes, but that probably would be much later in the future.

4. Eddie

Eddie New Member

A
    re you from Long Island?

5. mrchuck

My grandparents had a house in stony brook? So I use to here the train whistle a lot. That’s why I think the dual mode diesel locomotive would definitely be a great Dlc someday in the future.

6. mrchuck

nope New Hampshire but my dad use to live on Long Island in stony brook a few streets from the railroad station and I usually would here the train whistle at night sometime before I would go to bed at my grandparents house.

7. Eddie

Eddie New Member

Okay, Definitely! :)