Lirr Platform Screens Not Telling Me I'm Late

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Cash, Jun 2, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Cash

Cash Well-Known Member

Hello everyone, I just wanted to ask you a question. I was playing on LIRR and decided to be 10 minutes late to see whether the PIS would say I am late, for some reason it said that I am still on time and not late.. even though I was 10 minutes late. Has anyone else encountered this issue or is there just something i'm missing? I play on PS4 by the way. Thanks :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

That should count as a delay.

• Like Like x 1
  3. lordragnarr

lordragnarr New Member

I think that for any condition, for any circumstance, for any reason, if the train is not going to pull into the station, at the specific time specified, then it is no longer on time. It is late, delayed, postponed,... Train lifted her skirt, turned around on the tracks, and went home
    DOESN'T MATTER,...THE PIS SHOULD SAY;
    "ARRIVING LATE" and show that ! and
    NOT SAY "ON TIME"

Last edited: Jun 9, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Tay95

Tay95 Well-Known Member

I don't believe the PIS are actually 'live' to the running of the train. They just use the times taken from the timetable and stick to those times.

5. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

It does know if you are late as you can see on Southeastern and Munich-Augsburg with the delayed message/expected time on the PIS. I think it measures it based on what block you are in. So if you are several blocks behind a station you are clearly late for, you should notice the updated PIS when you arrive. AI trains on the PIS can also run late when the timetable has been running in realtime for a while or you have held them up.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  6. formulabee#1362

formulabee#1362 Well-Known Member

Same happened to me on Gcc. I’m on Xbox