Lirr Race Day Run.

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Mercy, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Mercy

Mercy New Member

Upon the return journey from Hempstead, there’s a station I.E Nassau Boulevard, where there is a train stationary and I cannot progress unless I Couple the train onto my existing train. This causes issues in the long run as there is another train stuck down the line.

2. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

I think we are having similar problems. I posted on the PS4 forum about this but my issue is at Stuart manor and I’ve run the scenario twice, same result

3. calcifer

calcifer New Member

Me too! Same problem, twice. Coupled to two preceding trains and uncoupled at a switch just before Jamaica, but couldn't get the switch to match the predicted route shown on the map. Meanwhile, the entire system jammed up with red indications everywhere. Very frustrating.

4. MTARaylz

MTARaylz New Member

Same on the return trip from Hempstead

5. 7orenz

7orenz Well-Known Member

Fixed ;)

6. kny26

kny26 New Member

When I pull into Hempstead station it doesn’t recognize I have arrived

7. zigzagzed

zigzagzed New Member

This. Curious if you've found a way to make it work? I have run into the same thing over and over. I'm so frustrated.

8. JazzyGeofferz

JazzyGeofferz Member

This has just happened to me.

9. JazzyGeofferz

JazzyGeofferz Member

It's also done this when I've reached New York Penn on the [1957] Belmont Park to New York Penn journey. I nudged forward a couple of yards to see whether I could back up to the marker, but as soon as I hit reverse got the black screen saying I'd passed a signal at red, but the screen still have the HUD and signal/waypoint markers on it. Great Western Express worked fine (apart from however many times it lost track of my Mastery levels, but that's neither here nor there), but whenever I've been trying to work through the LIRR or NPT journeys I've had at least one glitch or crash pretty much every day I've played.

10. brdj

brdj New Member

I’m having this problem at Country life press where it’s a single track and I can’t get to Hempstead since I can’t get the other train to go onto another track