PlayStation Live Stream Asked For Feed Back So Here Goes.....

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by whiteleyaj, Aug 25, 2021.

1. whiteleyaj

whiteleyaj Active Member

I was intending on waiting until the major issues get fixed for others but after yesterdays stream I thought Id add them now. Im sure it wont get looked into until the PS4 / Xbox big fixes are out but atleast I know it was here.

Firstly I am on the PS5 version. - It looks really good compared with my original PS4. I like some of the new tweaks and less of others - so here are some my niggles and faults Ive come across since the update.

#1. I have posted this elsewhere but Ill add to this compiled list. I cannot take any screenshots it says upload failed every time after taking the image. Some other PS5 users say they can and others cant so doesn't seem to be affecting everyone. Is it because I kept my old DTG live logi even though I changed my profile name from my PS4 build? (Just a thought)

#2 Mastery level 2 dioramas or in game visuals dont appear - The option box opens up on the route selected but it is purely black and empty eventhough I had previous Mastery's before and I completed the new Boston one.

#3 Matt mentioned the new AI put the DLC in order of release but thats not the case with mine or atleast it doesn't look like it.....?

#4 The revised free camera option I had been looking forward too but its useless unless stationary - I think the triangle button isn't mapped at all - could this be used in free mode as the equiv to keyboard shift? I hope it gets something as its a featured Ive missed on console observing its use in many a stream.

#5 seems hard or possible to adjust the weather anymore? The diorama doesn't help provide an idea of what it will be like as its indoors.

Boston Route issues.
    #A) The trap door opening is very hit and miss using F40 PH 3C - it sometimes does it in all cabs on lower level and other times (mostly) just he first carriage - This has happened on Sharon, Mansfield Track 1 and South Attleboro and Attleboro on the Foundation scenario.

#B) Foundation scenario - is it ever possible to do this route on time if keeping to speed - I always arrive atleast 6 mins in the station after hooking up my coaches.

#C The random 30mph down from 60mph between south Attleboro and Attleboro - Do you just have to memorise its there because the immediate warning after the drop to 60 and these brakes makes it impossible.

#D I tried the ACES (I hope I got the acronym right) but the O button doesn't seem o acknowledge it in one of the cabs. I know others have reported this too - It hard to navigate to the button and brake etc It trips me up each time and applies all brakes because its not recognised the ack!
    Similarly it seems to keep you way under the speed limit meaning all timings / scheduled are unachievable on. It also wants to drop you to 0? Yet keep moving. Im sure a video demo etc would help to but definitely feel their are some debugging to do too.

Good luck with the BIG issues currently but i hope this list is useful to someone once things settle down.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jon from Rhode Island

Jon from Rhode Island Well-Known Member

I think ASCES/ATC should stay disabled until the bugs are fixed, frankly. It’s a net negative in its current state. And you still get the cab signaling even when it’s turned off so you can hide the HUD.

3. Pixelade

Pixelade Well-Known Member

So happy I'm not the only one. I even did this going excessively over the speed limit in the yard while hooking up my coaches (for sh*ts & giggles lol) and was still a minute late. :(