Live Stream With. Matt,sam&jasper,west Cornwall(nov4th)what?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by SHINO BAZ, Nov 4, 2021.

1. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

Matt sam and jasper where live streaming the new westcorn wall route...but when matt got to st ives he pointed out a ice stand on the beach from the track fence line and said that is wasn't a collectable because he couldn't find anyway to reach the beach and jasper said that he was right.That funny beacause i made it onto the beach and placed one poster and collected one ice cream,i'l let you guess where that icecream stand was.This was enough to leave me mouth agape at the fact none of then had any idea that there was a way to the beach or that the icecream was collectable.

Heres how you reach the beach go down the tracks under the bridge and too your left is some fence theres a opening in that fence with a sandy trail that will lead you too the beach below.No tricks required either.happy hunting.

Now i did this on a xbox one S...i not sure about PS4/5 or PC.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2021
  2. junior hornet

junior hornet Well-Known Member

To be fair, as Jasper himself pointed out, he is community manager. He is not expected to know every little detail and nuance of the route. Matt tried to reach the collectable and failed but probably didn’t have a guide to hand.

3. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

I understand but they shouldn't have said it wasn't a collectable just because he hadn't been able to figure out how reach it.Those watching might believe him and waste alot of time looking for the last poster and icecream stand believing that are not on the beach.

4. BBIAJ

BBIAJ Well-Known Member

Rivet like to put a few things out of the way in their DLC routes, just as they have done previously with IoW and Arosa.

Chances are that this was just that, but they'd rather let players find it for themselves, rather than give it away on stream.

Same thing goes for the concrete donkeys.