Livery Designer 2.0

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Adamgrant3, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Adamgrant3

Adamgrant3 Active Member

Hey there does any know when version 2 of the Livery designer is being launched. I have heard rumors its been given some spit and polish and will have alot of new features such as creating gradents and lines etc

2. Matthew Wilson

Matthew Wilson Well-Known Member

Anyone in the know would be subject to NDA any announcements will be made by DTG as and when.

3. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

Might be part of the next core update ...

4. GuitarMan

GuitarMan Well-Known Member

At the moment though I’d go with the typical “if its not on the roadmap it’s not actively being worked on”

• Like Like x 2
  5. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

As GuitarMan says, it hasn't been announced as being worked on as yet so no point asking for dates

6. Commiee

Commiee Well-Known Member

I think it needs much more than a few more elements in assets. It is unbelievably awkward to use (placing/modifying shapes using the keyboard is torture), tedious in replicating shapes in different areas (copy/paste each shape every time), etc. Anyone with experience in custom livery design tools in sims where you can basically draw things by hand on an exported base template in image editing software and import it in the sim will know how much more convenient and effective the livery design system can be.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2021