PC Livery Designer Function Of Diesel Legends Stock

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Rob39, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

The Class 52 can be repainted but only used in a set consist on scenario planner. Not service mode from what Ive seen.
    The 101 DMU can be repainted but only used in service mode from what Ive seen.
    Surely this is an oversight.
    It would also be nice to use the repainted GWB coaches in a consist behind another loco, not just the 52.

2. heardturkey

heardturkey Active Member

I posted about the 101s not available in scenario planner a while ago plus several other 'faults' including:
    No cabside numbers on repainted Class 52s
    Fans not visible on the 'as supplied' blue Class 52.

There has not been any acknowledgement of these faults or any sign that they are going to be addressed.

Hopefully, one day, they will improve the scenario planner to include a consist editor. What I have done is re-paint the Mk1s as newspaper stock, plain blue coaches and blue/grey. Also, the Mk2s in blue grey with correct coach end data markings and numbering. These coaches can then be chosen in the scenario planner.

3. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

Am I right in thinking these coaches only appear with the livery option, when selected with the 52?

4. heardturkey

heardturkey Active Member

Yes, unfortunately, but they give the opportunity of a bit of variety trafficwise. I've also repainted the 52s into maroon (small and full yellow panel) + Blue (small panel) that give a very basic ability to mix up the consists.
    I also did the Golden Ochre and Desert Sand versions that I use for excursions with some fictional Chocolate/Creams. The only problem with those are that the liveries were specific to particular locos but, TSW randomises the loco used so they aren't truly correct most of the time.

5. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

Yes. I've done a scenario specifically for the 52 London to Minehead and Back (4 parts) Using liveries where possible ie 52 and consist then scuffed up retro BG liveries with the 08 on the WSR. Wanting to get these coaches and the 101 on NTP that's all. As the 45 and 47 have them within their consists.
    Could make a really good varied scenario with those included.