Xbox Livery Designer Recent Exploit

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Yoinkermcskoinker, May 13, 2022.

1. Yoinkermcskoinker

Yoinkermcskoinker Well-Known Member

I just wanted to post here about something that has really annoyed me, People "updating" their liveries. In the recent section i have been seeing the same over and over again, with little to no changes to the mod. The worst offender is JAMES#4796 who "updates" every single one of his mods at the same time, every second day, with no changes whatsoever.

Shouldnt the recent page be reserved for mods that have been reuploaded and have changed, or for mods that are actually recent?

2. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

It could be an update to the screenshots or descriptions.

I think hope nobody would take the creator's club seriously enough to start trying to find all those exploits to push their stuff

3. AtherianKing

AtherianKing Well-Known Member

It’s generally because you can’t make direct changes to anything but the description and title without re-uploading the content which pushes it to the most recent upload section

there’s no real reason to want people to download your content, it’s not as though you get anything for it

4. Dath Vater 208

Dath Vater 208 Active Member

Did you see a "most popular" tab in Creator's Club? There are the same mods sitting there since Creator's Club is out. For some mods it's the only way of having any downloads...