Livery Editor

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Oliver1990, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Oliver1990

Oliver1990 New Member

Hey DTG.
    Loving TSW2. Just a thought with livery editor. I’ve noticed I’m making liveries for different countries but I’d like an option to keep the immersion for timetable mode and be able to turn off certain liveries. I don’t want to delete them but a way of activating certain liveries would be amazing.

• Like Like x 2
  2. jamesbaby286

jamesbaby286 Well-Known Member

Some kinda of slider for the level of frequency you'd like to see the livery would be cool. So you can set it to a 0% chance of appearing, or very rare, or very common to totally replacing every service.

• Like Like x 1
  3. migmadmarine

migmadmarine Member

Hear hear to the above. Also seeing as there is no pinned thread for ideas relating to the livery editor, I'll toss a couple things in here too. If it would be possible to have the livery editor pull fonts from your PC would be wonderful, though I get why that might not happen given Consoles don't have that functionality. Also, can we please get the ability to enter hex color codes or something so we don't have to choose colors by eye? A library of "favorited" colors would also be nice.

4. Blacknred81

Blacknred81 Well-Known Member

5. migmadmarine

migmadmarine Member

My mistake.