Lner Hst Reverser Problem

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by carlos_2007, Jul 3, 2020.

Tags:
  1. carlos_2007

carlos_2007 New Member

Just recently bought the LNER HST add on but when I play it on the scenario for Kings Cross to Peterbrough when I moved the reverser nothing happens it just goes back to the middle again, any ideas?

2. ntypeman

ntypeman Well-Known Member

Carlos,

I haven't got this DLC personally and I don't know what you use to play whether it be keyboard, mouse or xbox controller but I do know from presonal experience (I prefer the keyboard) that sometimes you have to keep the "W" or "S" key depressed until the reverser is at its MAXIMUM position (by this I mean its FORWARD or REVERSE position).

I'm not the expert on this but I suppose its all about how the DLC is scripted, some have it where you just tap the key and it responds rapidly and others require a proper key depression and it reacts slowly...

Hope it helps???

Eric

3. carlos_2007

carlos_2007 New Member

Varies what I use sometimes the mouse sometimes the keyboard I'll see if holding down the W and S does anything

4. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

Some of the newer releases have a Drivers Key and this has to be moved first
    Have a look on the top of the Reverser and see if the key is in and does it move? - a quarter turn does it
    Then the Reverser is unlocked

Because I have the AP version I don't have this version so I'm not sure
    Is there anything in the Manual?

Peter