Xbox Loading Into A Saved Game

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by ben#4827, Oct 9, 2021.

1. ben#4827

ben#4827 Well-Known Member

I am using the xbox one s console and it is crashing all of the time. So for a bit of a solution I was saving the game regularly so if it was to crash then I would be able to jump back in from roughly where I was. But here's the issue. When I load into a place where it had saved. It would not show my next stop in the top left and would say I haven't left my starting station yet. For an example. Earlier I was doing a reigate to victoria service. I saved the game at Purley and then crashed at East Croydon. Thought it would be OK because I had saved at Purley so when I loaded in it still said I hadn't left reigate.
    I was wondering if this has been noticed by anybody and if a fix will come out soon.
    It is now working OK but when I load into a saved place I notice five minute down the line no trains are moving and there is a traffic jam.

2. junior hornet

junior hornet Well-Known Member

I don’t know why but I have found in the past that I have problems when saving at a station. Since then, I have saved when on the move between stations and, touch wood, I haven’t had an issue since.