Loco Brake Issue Powering America Pt. 1

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by bingomoxi, Sep 14, 2020.

1. bingomoxi

bingomoxi New Member

I am not able to get the "Go via location" for coal loading even though I've done everything it has said.

The independent brake as a marker that it's telling me to release. But I've actually finished loading the whole thing.

There are multiple forum threads about this but no concrete answer (imo)

What do I do.

2. breblimator

breblimator Guest

This scenario is very problematic, and the only advice I can give you: follow the instructions very precisely, without any advance notice, even if you expect the next step - only do what the game tells you to do after it tells you to do it.

3. bingomoxi

bingomoxi New Member

I will try that again, but this I'd exactly what I did anticipating it's finicky nature. In other attempts, I've tried everything, changing the independent break to lead/trail. Lowering my graphics settings, Task manager High priority and the works.

As much as I like coal loading, I've done this way too many times

4. breblimator

breblimator Guest

As a consolation, let me tell you - I did some scenarios several times for the same reasons. There are more than two of us :D

5. Anthony Pecoraro

Anthony Pecoraro Well-Known Member

Pull the independent brake into the bail-off position.

6. delucadomenico2009

delucadomenico2009 Active Member

(Ps4) i have done it, after a bit i have founded the solution. After you load the train and need to go back to couple it with the rest of the train, do what the game ask but you need to set the authomatic brake in neutral position and not in full service. Do it when the game ask to wait 5 minutes. Another think that you can do is to set the back locomotive as a lead locomotive too. Let's try theese 2 things. I will try it again now. So i can perfectly say what to do