Locomotive Radio Chatter

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by tehangrybird345, Aug 12, 2021.

1. tehangrybird345

tehangrybird345 Well-Known Member

In Sand Patch Grade, you could hear radio conversations through the locomotives, I would love to see this in other trains as it’s extremely immersive

• Like Like x 5
  2. paul.pavlinovich

paul.pavlinovich Well-Known Member

I agree tehangrybird345 and I have an option for you http://www.railroadradio.net/ streams live from quite a few places across USA. Unfortunately only the USA but there may be similar sites in other places around the world. Listening to these (whether they are in your area or not) adds a lot of realism to the game.

Paul

• Like Like x 3
  3. tehangrybird345

tehangrybird345 Well-Known Member

That’s pretty cool! As for foreign routes, a couple of audio loops would work of recordings of radio chatter

4. Spikee1975

Spikee1975 Well-Known Member

We need foreman Dan Hernandez back ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. NSMotherSlug#881

NSMotherSlug#881 Active Member

Don't waste your Time with asking anything everything you have ever asked for so many others have asked before you multiple times and we players never get an answer back EVER! what you asked for has been being asked since day one of 2018

6. jedi247

jedi247 Well-Known Member

We should get station chatter on passenger routes, loco radio chatter, and even dispatcher-loco crew conversations. The player could get permission to enter or exit a yard or industrial area. Also, the chatter could be in the language of the country the route is set in (although, it would be tough for those players who couldn't understand what was being said).

• Like Like x 2