Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Måns Johannesson, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Måns Johannesson

Måns Johannesson Member

I haven't run TSW for some time but ran some trains yesterday and today. Noted that I don't get a promt to login to Dovetail live when I start (so I assume I am logged in) but I don't get the Mastery stat page when I start the sim nor does anything I do get logged on the mastery or stat page on live.dovetailgames.com. So I suspect that I am not logged in after all. Is there any way to see if you are logged in in the game, perhaps a way to logoff and then to login again?

/Måns

2. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

If you go with RB to the Settings menu (the two gear icons) you will see on the bottom of the screen to either log out or log in to Dovetail Live.

Also on the DTL Website make sure your Xbox Account is connected:
    https://live.dovetailgames.com/account/integrations

3. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

Have you got all the latest TSW updates?

4. Måns Johannesson

Måns Johannesson Member

Yes, got all updates and Xbox account connected. Seems like it doesn't always connect to dovetail live and then I don't get the start stat page nor am I able to logoff as that option doesn't appear on the settings page. If I am not logged in when I start the game I get the promt to logon, if I try that and get the message that 'Dovetail live is not available now' (or something similar) same thing happens, no log in/off option on the settings page. No problem with the internet connection either.
    The solution has been to restart the game until it connects, sometimes 3 or 4 times. Not the best solution but it works (and what I do logs on the mastery and stat page).