PC London Commuter Bug List & General Feedback

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by CrAzZyKiLLa, Oct 9, 2021.

1. CrAzZyKiLLa

CrAzZyKiLLa Well-Known Member

I will list things I find wrong on LC here and will update as I find them.

1) Missing landmarks/buildings of interest (some may be do to licensing requirements)
    - British Transport Police Building @ Victoria
    - The Shard should be visible in the distance @ Victoria
    - Crossing Gates @ Reigate
    - Battersea Dogs and Cats home @ Battersea
    - The on platform "Welcome to Clapham Junction, the busiest station in the UK" Billboard @ Clapham img_3289.jpg

2) PIS Screens at Clapham Junction appear to all be facing the wrong way (See Screenshot)
    20211009141431_1.jpg

3) Randomly AWS alarm audio does not play, resulting in a break demand.

4) Unobtainable collectable @ Battersea, unable to climb up platform and underpass has an invisible wall. Someone did note that this can be got by spawning at the station. 20211007153433_1.jpg

5) Having enabled RH passengers via a mod, @ Victoria they all get bottlenecked going down 1 corridor, It would be better if these could be re-pathed through more exits such as the barriers like at Brighton station which would reduce bottlenecks and improve realism & Immersion as even SE side passengers make their way across to the same exit (I am aware that this is still being worked on)
    20211007155951_1.jpg

6) The more I drive the more I notice speeds not changing in the correct places (to many to record at the moment) either speeds change in the wrong place or the speed limit boards are in the incorrect places

Last edited: Oct 9, 2021
  2. Coppo

Coppo Well-Known Member

Problem with the platform height at St. Reathem :) TSW2_Coppo_1633809359_00.png

3. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

Rather than starting a separate thread at this stage, it also seems most of the timetable issues people are having - standoffs, trains not appearing etc. are due to the ongoing Save/Load issues that the game continually suffers from.

Can DTG please give an update on any likelihood if/when this deficiency in the core programme will finally be addressed.