PC London Commuter Bugs

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by ethanafro#1375, Nov 3, 2021.

1. ethanafro#1375

ethanafro#1375 Active Member

In the past few weeks of playing London Commuter, i have since noticed lots of bugs which just seem to be getting brushed under the carpet whenever i or someone else mentions them.

One of the 2 attached screenshots shows me driving the 16:08 London Victoria to Reigate service. As i got to Redhill, i got about halfway loading passengers and then the game pops up with a message saying: "Service Failure: Signal Passed at Danger" which is wrong because i wasn't even moving. I then decided to see if i could take over and just drive the final part of that service from Redhill to Reigate. As i would have to wait a few mins, i just wandered up and down the platform. 30 seconds after I spawned (still as a passenger, the train hadn't arrived) it comes up with the same message: "Service Failure: Signal Passed at Danger" which confused me. Considering i had already driven many services through Redhill before, the only thing i can think of is that today (Wed 3 Nov 2021), there was an update to TSW2 which may have caused this bug.

The other attached screenshot shows the departure screen for Platform 7 at Gatwick Airport with the position (1st, 2nd, 3rd ect), Time (16:34, 16:41 ect) and expected time (On time, 16:44 ect). Considering this was seen on the preview stream of this route on Friday 1 October. As it was a pre-release version, we were expecting this issue to be fixed. Well it hasn't and its another thing which is very annoying.

There are several other bugs which i could talk about but i haven't got 2 years. Quick examples include the massive gap between the train and the platform at Merstham, low FPS when passing other trains and at places such as Victoria.

What would be a great idea which DTG could take on is actually telling us what bugs you are fixing for London Commuter rather than just every 2 weeks in the roadmap saying: [Update] London Commuter because THAT DOESN'T HELP. It tells us you are working on stuff but until you tell us what bugs you are fixing/fixed then issues like this will keep happening

Attached Files: