London Commuter Game Crashes

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by trixsterdo#1074, Nov 3, 2021.

1. trixsterdo#1074

trixsterdo#1074 New Member

Hi Matt, I must say I am a little disappointed that I haven't seen a fix for the game crash issue at Brighton station when the doors are opened. It has been 4 weeks since it was launched and still no sight of a fix. Very annoying particularly as it is a key station on the route. There are still numerous threads on Steam about the issue so please can this be looked at as a higher priority rather than fixing poor quality texture issues. I thought fixes were ranked dependant the severity and surely poor texture issues are not as important as game crashes.
    Apologies if I have missed a posting say it has been fixed but I am still getting the game crashes.
    Apart from this issue, I believe it is an excellent release in my opinion - just with a few bugs. thanks for all the hard work in the development area. the testing does however leave a lot to be desired and Matt touche don this point at one of the live streams.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Vograx

Vograx Active Member

Happened to me 4 times in a row the other day (I saved my game at the red light just before the station). Had to reload save 4 times before it finally worked on the 5th try.

Tried it again yesterday, forgot about the crashing, pulled into station and... of course... crash to desktop.

Extremely frustrating.

3. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

Better workaround is to save after you stop at the platform, just before opening doors. A pain, but at least it seems to work on reload every time.

4. townsend_simon

townsend_simon New Member

its not just brighton...ive had the same issue outside victoria waiting at a red light...