London Commuter Still An Issue On Tsw 3

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by ben#4046, Nov 30, 2022.

1. ben#4046

ben#4046 Active Member

Brighton to London Victoria is still broken, crashes every time I try and complete a run. I can't fathom the save feature either. I saved the route but couldn't access it when re entering the game after a crash. Can anyone help assist me with the save feature as the patch doesn't seem to have fixed it as far as I can tell. I'm wondering if it won't access it because of the crash.

2. ben#4046

ben#4046 Active Member

My thoughts are either too many trains/services approaching/leaving London triggering a game crash as it always happens approaching London...Clapham Junction area(before or shortly after) or possibly Creators club trains being loaded into the game traffic causing a bad code conflict and crash. I'm going to delete my subscriptions as I have a few.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2022
  3. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

If you're on a ps4, then you are more likely to crash especially with a ton of stuff running around. London victoria us massive and thousands of trains. That might be why

• Like Like x 1
  4. ben#4046

ben#4046 Active Member

I think I might have it figured out and for anyone having this issue. I've removed the creators club livery subscriptions and for the first time having managed to complete the route. I'm guessing it could be related to livery designs being uploaded from pc and then being loaded up as npc trains on ps4 busy routes. Perhaps some kind of coding conversion issue. Who knows anyway that's the one factor that's changed and it seems to have worked in the first attempt after doing it.

What got me thinking this could be the issue was after I tried loading a route with a creators club livery train and it crashed on loading. This was a route that had previously never crashed...Food for thought Dovetail??

5. ben#4046

ben#4046 Active Member

Good point.

6. arek#2842

arek#2842 Well-Known Member

I'm on PS4 and I have quite opposite experience: I've completed more than 100 services on BML and had literally one crash there, and it was after 4th or 5th service in the row without coming back to main menu.
    It's also working quite well on PS4, having FPS drops only at Clapham Junction, East Croydon or London Victoria (when leaving it) but other than that it's running around 25 FPS.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ben#4046

ben#4046 Active Member

Ok thanks for the response. I do think the creators club livery was causing a glitch in my case because after deleting my subscriptions I've ran 2 services on that line without a crash. I do however experience stuttering on ps4 on BML...can I ask do you have many dlc installed? Also are you running tsw 2 or tsw 3. And finally do you have many other games installed on your ps4?? Just trying to get my head round the fps/stuttering issue and whether there's anything at my end that could help improve it. Appreciate the help!

• Like Like x 1
  8. pveezy

pveezy Well-Known Member

I haven’t had issues with crashes on PS5. But the timetable is broken since TSW3 launch with no date yet for a fix.

9. arek#2842

arek#2842 Well-Known Member

I'm playing TSW2, have just 7 DLC routes installed plus DB BR 101 loco DLC, so not much ;)
    Few other games installed also on a stock PS4 HDD, but I have about 100GB of free space available.

But, as TSW2 has Add-ons Manager, in theory the number of DLCs installed should not be causing the 'out-of-memory' crashes as the main goal of it is to load only the necessary content for your selected route, not the all available.

My bet is the Creator Club liveries, but I also have no proof to cover that theory;)

10. shaquadadada

shaquadadada New Member

I can't even drive london Commuter can you fix this please or tell me why

11. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

Sounds like the memory issues still plague the route

12. matt245621#2075

matt245621#2075 Well-Known Member

2 years and still no fix what are DTG doing!!!!!!

13. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

Figuring out ways to get more money from players