London To Brighton Line With Class 377 Emu - Standard Scenarios

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by Jonsutt1, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Jonsutt1

Jonsutt1 Active Member

When playing Standard scenarios, I often get 'Station stop failed'. When stopping in a station I always endeavour to stop with front of train in line with relevant stop indicator board e.g. '8 Car Stop'. Sometimes when I have stopped at correct place, the doors on front (or rear) coach fail to open, presumably train thinks the coach it is not safely at the platform, when in fact it is.
    With Standard scenario 'LB City Express', at very start of game, doors of front coach fail to open, even though it cannot be anywhere other than at correct place on platform.
    Are there some bugs in positional detection of coaches at some platforms / stations? Anyone else finding this, or is it just my bad driving?

2. mysterynad

mysterynad New Member

It's likely a bug in those scenarios caused by a bigger bug in the game. The platform lengths in this game aren't calculated correctly. If you sit around in a stations you'll likely see that even the AI trains have the doors fail to open on their front/rear cars in a lot of places. This happens at all sorts of stations in dozens of routes with every passenger train there is. It's best to ignore it.

3. Jonsutt1

Jonsutt1 Active Member

OK. Thanks