London To Paris Eurostar Fast Train Dlc

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by gfysps4gaming, Apr 7, 2020.

1. gfysps4gaming

gfysps4gaming Member

Hello GFYS Gaming Australia here im a huge player of TSW On PS4 I Do daily uploaded videos of the game and now have over 200 videos of the game i buy the dlc's Trains and trainlines and do livestreams when they come out i would love to see france added to the game but one train run i would like to see added would be the london to paris Eurostar run fast and furious would be a nice touch added to the game and would be great to see real fast speed trains added to the game i know at times like now its hard to see but when the world gets back to normal could u see to this maybe being something that could be done i know im in australia and would like to see something in my backyard but ive been looking at some trains and trainlines from around the world and would like to see this one as one that could be added anyway thats all for now..

• Like Like x 5
  2. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

You're looking at over 400km. The recent DTG releases have been about 40km so I wouldn't expect it from them. An ambitious third party might take on the challenge, but it'll either be rushed and rubbish, or a really long time away!

• Like Like x 3
  3. BjornGroen02NL

BjornGroen02NL Well-Known Member

Pls make trans siberian railway only 9289 kilometres long could be easily done within a month dtg pls id sell my kidney for this dlc..

By the way, some people might need to learn that commas "," exist, so you can, like, break lines of text into pieces, like so.

Take this as a joke. Before even stating to write a proposal, think about if it would be possible to recreate this route in TSW. So you have to think about the amount of rolling stock and licensing, and route length (very important!). In my very honest opinion, everyone first visiting the proposal section of this forum should get a pop-up with basic instructions on "how to write a proposal".

• Like Like x 2
  4. fabdiva

fabdiva Well-Known Member

Also playability too, there is nothing more tedious then a 1 to 2 hour non stop run on cruise control and all greens. A stopper at least gives the player some interaction

• Like Like x 2