London Underground Piccadilly Line.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ben#4827, Sep 20, 2022.

1. ben#4827

ben#4827 Well-Known Member

The Piccadilly Line runs 46 miles and is part of the world famous London Underground system. The reason why i have chosen this line is because with an interview with Geoff Marshall and Matt, Matt confessed that they were going to do the Piccadilly line over the Bakerloo line but in the end the Bakerloo line won. Seeing as it was so close to being the base route for TSW 2 then there is no reason why they cant do the Piccadilly Line at some point in the future.

Enough about that now, lets get into some details of the route. The whole line would be created in the game. Starting in North London in zone 5 the route starts at Coxfosters. (spelt that way cause it may get blanked out if i put the actual name.) and calls at Oakwood, Southgate, Arnos Grove, Bounds Green, Wood Green, Turnpike Lane, Manor House, Finsbury Park, Arsenal, Holloway Road, Caledonian Road, Kings Cross St Pancras, Russel Square, Holborn, Covent Garden, Leicester Square, Piccadilly Circus, Green Park, Hyde Park Corner, Knightsbridge, South Kensington, Gloucester Road, Barons Court, Hammersmith, Turnham Green, and Acton Town. Here is where the lines part ways onto their branches to Heathrow and Uxbridge.

The Heathrow branch calling points are, South Ealing, Northfields, Boston Manor, Osterley, Hounslow East, Hounslow Central, Hounslow West, Hatton Cross, Heathrow terminal 4, Heathrow terminal 5 and Heathrow terminals 2&3.

On the Uxbridge branch the calling points are, Ealing Common, North Ealing, Park Royal, Alperton, Sudbury Town, Sudbury Hill, South Harrow, Rayners Lane, Eastcote, Ruislip Manor, Ruislip, Ickenham, Hillingdon and Uxbridge.

The rolling stock on this line in the 1973 stock. With the Bakerloo 1972 stock being just a year older both trains look and act very simular but have many differences.

If you like this suggestion and would like to see this London Underground route in the game, make sure to like and reply with your opinions to show DTG that this

• Like Like x 6
  2. jackunion

jackunion Member

I’d love another LU/TFL route.

i really thought the Piccadily line should have been the route that was done over the Bakerloo.

District line with both D and S stock would be interesting as well.

• Like Like x 2
  3. paintbrushguy

paintbrushguy Well-Known Member

I would love to see another metro/rapid transit route.
    Hopefully Just Trains release their Metropolitan line for TSW3, the new lighting would make that great!
    I would however also add the need for diversification, for example, if we instead of the Picc, recieve a line of the NYC Subway, or the Washington Metro, or other system.

4. ben#4827

ben#4827 Well-Known Member

Yeah just trains announced their partnership last year and yet to see anything yet. I recon something will be released by Christmas from the.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ilba8765

Ilba8765 Well-Known Member

Would be great to see this line in game.

now only a realistic audio recording'
    please not as happened with the 1972 stock!

In my opinion these remain the most beautiful Underground Tube,s
    azezaeeze.jpg

zeeee.jpg qzeqez.jpg

Last edited: Oct 27, 2022
    • Like Like x 2