London Underground

Discussion in 'Loco Suggestions & Proposals' started by kirkyboi101, Jan 21, 2018.

1. kirkyboi101

kirkyboi101 New Member

Hi i'm steven and i would like to propose a new dlc pack the London Underground. I realise this has been done in simulator games in the past but not one up to today's standards i would like to see all routes related to the london underground as i love the sights and sounds of the busy day to day. I do hope my suggestion finds some backing as i would very much like the dream to become reality.

• Like Like x 6
  2. kiyoko91

kiyoko91 Well-Known Member

besides the circle line, can the company can make the northern, central or metropolitan underground line in london?

• Like Like x 2
  3. 52_Western

52_Western Active Member

They could do, say, the Central Line first, and then that you could just purchase the other routes as extensions, so at the end, if you've got all, it's one massive underground route. Maybe it could extend the Overground Map(s) if all routes are purchased.

4. sem34090

sem34090 Member

As I once posted elsewhere on here, my thoughts are that the Metropolitan Railway modelled about 1910 - 1920 would be a very nice, and very interesting Underground route.

5. TorontoTransitFan

TorontoTransitFan New Member

The only reason I downvote, is because I've noticed Train Simulator is more of a long distance/heavy rail simulator. If you're looking for London Underground, I'm sure there are games out there.

6. Medellinexpat

Medellinexpat Well-Known Member

With the World of Subways series published by Aerosoft like TorontoTransitFan I doubt whether DTG would do this, although the idea does have some appeal.

With the new JT London-Aylesbury route (and or extension) to the Chiltern line there is some LT Metropolitan line included from West Hampstead to Amersham. They say (I’ve not bought it yet) that it includes a driveable S8 tube train although it’s not fully functioning as it is AI.

I guess you could potentially use the Class 483 (ex LT) from the IOW route as a substitute if you wanted to get some LT running? Or there’s the 1938 stock from the seemingly much unloved LT Heritage pack from DTG?