Train Sim World 3 Long Island Rail Road Old Route Should Be Deleted And Remade For Tsw 4

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Louie, Mar 25, 2023.

1. Louie

Louie Well-Known Member

The idea struck me when I was thinking what could dovetail do to improve Long Island rail Road and I realized they would not be able to do as many updates as they would like to the existing route or so I think, which is why I think for TrainSimworld 4 when it first comes out, should not have Long Island rail Road that way in the future they can re-announce Long Island rail Road better and improved now I understand probably going to get negative comments but you got a think about the better outcome for this idea with the new system that dovetail has they can make a new map that is twice as bigger as the one before, even bigger than that but then again, it’s up to the developers so thanks for reading my idea. Have a great day/night.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2023
  2. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

I think deleting a route for being made poorly is a bit extreme. I would rather dtg do a different part of lirr. There's much more to lirr than the section in game. I don't want the same exact route to be rehashed over and over again

3. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

How about the Bablyon Branch or LIRR East Side Access and Main Line to Ronkonkoma Gen MacArthur Airport station complete with the 2018-2022 third track set up from Floral Park to Hicksville segment?

• Like Like x 2
  4. sophieclarke1983

sophieclarke1983 Well-Known Member

Good idea but as it stands should be not even single thought of tsw4 until such time DTG and devs get houses in order and fix the mountain of broken things that’s still in existence like the class 150/2 that has been out over A YEAR and quite frankly is a insult to the sprinter name closest thing to even remotely like sprinter is the gwr class 166