PC Long Island Rail Road- Stuck In Red Signal

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by vongprimo, Dec 25, 2021.

1. vongprimo

vongprimo Member

So, i was trying the timetable [2002] - New York Penn - Ronkonkoma with the loco M3 Lirr and i got stuck a little before the last stop in a red light and i can't move because of the light that is not changing, i see on the map that have a train that is in a station a few yards in front and this train is also not moving, anyone knows how to solve this?

20211225032410_1.jpg

2. Kappi701

Kappi701 Active Member

I think it will be the same problem that was "patched" in on some other routes - please get a support ticket and have patience (for a few months probably...) These problems appear on many routes, for whatever reason...

3. bartolomaeusz

bartolomaeusz Well-Known Member

Also, did you Save the game scenario at any point? Saving seems to trigger AI train misbehavior and Red signals.

4. nfreddy83

nfreddy83 New Member

5. nfreddy83

nfreddy83 New Member

Any chance you can tell me how to enable the cab rocking feature for the long island railroad m7/m3 trains. ? It's for tsw2020 ps4

Thank u

6. Drizzt

Drizzt New Member

Oh thank you I was stuck on that line, it was a bad idea to use the Save feature lol Merci

• Like Like x 1