PlayStation Looking For North Star

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Dave Mel, May 9, 2019.

1. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

ive been on WSR all week and not seen north star. ive done a few 47 services and not seen it. is it just pot luck if it turns up or does anybody know what service it runs on what time. ive not seen it in the AI trains either when running the crompton and also doing 52 services.

• Like Like x 1
  2. DTG Matt

DTG Matt Executive Producer Staff Member

It's random. It used to be that the number was set specifically on the relief loco at the start of the day - however, the current system then tries to apply that forced number to any substituted loco too, so you end up with oddly numbered class 33's and 52's for example.

When we have a better system for doing it, it'll be easier to get certain numbers to appear but for now, I thought it best to focus on the variety of substitution.

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. Dave Mel

thanks Matt its just that i missed taking a screen shot of it when it was around. and now im searching for it again.

• Like Like x 1
  4. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

Dave Mel I have a couple of videos where I am driving it. I believe this is one

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dave Mel

thanks. i wonder if you can send it to me on the PS4. in the meantime i'll keep looking for it

• Like Like x 1