Xbox Looping Sounds On Locomotives

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Kobebeef, Sep 2, 2021.

1. Kobebeef

Kobebeef Active Member

Hey DTG, I know you guys got a lot on you're plate now with all the PlayStation problems rush hour release ect,
    but I was hoping with the new update we Xbox players would finaly get this "looping clicking" sound fixed that we have had since tsw2. Mostly happening with locomotives engine sounds.

It's realy game breaking as it totally kills the immersion and just makes you wanna quit.

Once again please look into this we Xbox players would be greatly appreciative.

Thanks guys

Last edited: Sep 2, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Kobebeef

Kobebeef Active Member

Edit:its gotten worse now glitches every 4 minutes or so.
    Just about ready to quit :(
    Sorry but I need to bump this, surely must be given priority since it's affecting basic gameplay.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Luke8899

Luke8899 Well-Known Member

If you watch from 39.42 in last night´s stream, Matt discussed this. It was neither a yes or no to a fix, only that they have a potential solution, but it is a difficult one to implement.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kobebeef

Kobebeef Active Member

Ah thanks for that, good to see they have it on the to do list.
    But I think I'll take a break from tsw2 till it's sorted. As soon as it is, I'm back at it buying dlc .
    Couse at the end of the day this is a great game in it's normal form with working sounds and textures

• Like Like x 2
  5. dreampage

dreampage Well-Known Member

This will not be fixed in the near future because for that the developers would have to use a completely different sound system. What they ended up using for this game works well on other platforms but not on Xbox. Apparently not many games use what they do. So we're stuck with this I'm afraid.

• Helpful Helpful x 1