Loose Ends

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Dave the cat, Aug 31, 2021.

1. Dave the cat

Dave the cat New Member

Hi
    I am fairly new on this forum, so please forgive me if my question has been answered already.
    After the chaos of the past few weeks, I was wondering if DTG will ever address the smaller issues / bugs on the preserved collection to increase their realism?
    One example is the station destination screens on the GWR route which are not activated and also a nice touch would be the passenger announcements whilst riding the Bakerloo line.
    I am sure there are quite a few more, but I have not got around to try my other routes for any length of time yet.

Thanks
    Dave

• Like Like x 1
  2. mailerdemon

mailerdemon Member

There are a few loose ends like that. Like for instance, what happened to the extra timetable services on Bakerloo that Matt said would be added? I think that announcement was made during one of the streams for the new routes in TSW2. I believe it was also officially stated at some point that there would be more freight traffic for GWE BR Blue.

All in all though, many things in the older DLC get addressed by Adam and the Preserved Collection team over time, be that fixing bugs or adding new technology. There have been some very nice surprises coming from them. Think the much busier timetable for WSR. But overall it seems to be a lengthy process.

3. ace

ace Member

Announcements on all routes would be awesome.