The Catch Lure Fishing Bug Ebro Ps4

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by Chizzckh, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Chizzckh

Chizzckh Active Member

Had a quick look through the forums and couldn't see any mention of this.

Fishing the Ebro by boat and when lure fishing it sometimes won't allow me to cast or even on occasion pick the rod up. The onscreen control hub shows both press X for pick rod up and X to put rod down. It hasn't frozen as I can still access the tackle setup menu and switch back to driving the boat again. Sometimes when I do switch to driving again and then go back to fishing it sorts the problem but not always.

Not sure exactly what triggers this bar im lure fishing from the boat. Only attempted a few times to fish this method on this water because of the issue, so don't know how often it would continue to happen.

Any ideas if its a known bug or am I missing something??

2. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Hi Chizzckh, this doesn't look like something we have come across before. Just took a look with someone in our QA team and they have asked if you could submit a ticket for us below. Please include any info about what boat you are in, what tacklebox setup you're using, the location on River Ebro, and if/what DLC you have installed. All of these things help the team try to get down to the solution quicker. Thanks.

https://dovetailgames.kayako.com/Tickets/Submit