1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lure Fishing For Predators At Waldsee

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by frailkrazykev, Dec 27, 2019.

1. frailkrazykev

frailkrazykev Active Member

For anyone else that is struggling or finding it impossible to catch predatory species at this lake using lures, Dovetail are looking into it.

I have been having no luck what so ever with lures on this lake since the last update and only the odd pike or zander on deadbaits no mattter time of day or weather, they have asked me to post on here to see if anyone else is experiencing this issue. I have tried all the usual fixes they suggested and none worked. They also want to know if it is console specific, or on all platforms.

Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  2. nelly-schatz

nelly-schatz New Member

Ich habe diese Probleme auf der ps4 auch und betrifft waldsee und warysbury 1south.

• Like Like x 1
  3. hall.jeffery

hall.jeffery New Member

Yes. I had this problem as well. I eventually just went for Wels Catfish on Dead Baits. Roach Heads and Mackerel Heads worked the best. The first time I tried it didn't really work, but when I started casting out 2 different kinds of heads, it worked very well. If you're lure fishing, I found the Golden Shad swim bait to work the best. It's fairly hit and miss though.

4. warneka2012

warneka2012 New Member

same no fish at all with several different lures for entire event