München Augsburg: Ice 3 Velaro D / Br 407

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Noel06, Feb 19, 2022.

1. Noel06

Noel06 Well-Known Member

Hello everyone
    today I am suggesting the DB BR 407, also known as the ICE 3 Velaro D. The "DB BR 407" is a series of high-speed multiple units in the ICE fleet of Deutsche Bahn. This multiple unit was developed and subsequently built by Siemens. The "Deutsche Bahn" owns 17 units, which have a total length of 200.72 meters. The "ICE 3 Velaro D" is an extension of the ICE 3 fleet. This means that this train can reach a maximum speed of 320 kilometers per hour and is also a multi-system train, which means that this multiple unit can also be used in other countries such as France and Belgium. The "DB BR 407" has the train safety systems "PZB = Punktförmige Zugbeeinflussung", "LZB = Linienförmige Zugbeeinflussung", "ETCS = European Train Control System" and many other systems. In normal operation, these trains can also run in double traction, as with the ICE 3, and thus have a length of around 400 meters.

Services in Train Sim World 2
    The ICE 3 Velaro D can only be used on one route in Train Sim World 2. As an example, the "Hauptstrecke München-Augsburg". In reality, the DB BR 407 runs there very often and would be a suitable add-on for this route. Theoretically, the ICE 3 Velaro D could also be used on the "Schnellfahrstrecke Köln Aachen", as it is also a multi-system train. But since only ICE 3M are used in reality, it shouldn't belong there.
    For this reason, suitable routes for the DB BR 407 for TSW 2 should be developed.

Here some pictures
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

If you like my suggestion, give it a like and I would appreciate any ratings or similar in the comments below. ;)
    Have a beautiful Day.
    Take care of yourselves!
    Noel06

Here my other suggestions:

Loco Suggestions:
    The Rhein Ruhr Express
    The "DB BR 412" / ICE 4

All ICE Generations In One Package
    Intercity 2

The Ice1 / Br 401
    München Augsburg: Ice 3 Velaro D / Br 407
    The "DB BR 402" / ICE 2

New Loco Add On For Ska DB BR 193 / Vectron
    DB BR 440.0

Route Suggestions:
    Hauptstrecke Stuttgart - Neckarsulm
    Bahnstrecke Stuttgart - Horb
    Bahnstrecke Mannheim - Frankfurt (Main)
    Schnellfahrstrecke Mannheim - Stuttgart / Highspeed Route Mannheim - Stuttgart

The Main Neckar Bahn In Germany
    New German Route

Other Suggestions:

Hauptstrecke München Augsburg - Expansion Pack

Last edited: Mar 3, 2022
    • Like Like x 9
  2. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

There's a newer version of DB BR407 the DB BR408. There are DB BR407 services on SRM Schnellfahrstrecke Rhein-Main too towards Stuttgart & HMA via Stuttgart. International routes Strasbourg Appenweier Mannheim Frankfurt Am Main

• Like Like x 1
  3. Noel06

Noel06 Well-Known Member

Yes I know. But the BR 408 is not at service now.

• Like Like x 2
  4. pipanminuta#9703

pipanminuta#9703 Well-Known Member

Yes! we need more ICEs

• Like Like x 4
  5. cadeshr6s

cadeshr6s Well-Known Member

I would Suggest to realease the Br 407 with Schnellfahrstrecke Köln–Rhein/Main

• Like Like x 2