The Catch Major Issues For Developers!!! All Progress Is Being Deleted Or Not Tracked!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jluntz221, Jul 3, 2020.

?
  1. Yes

62.5%
  2. No

37.5%
  3. Haven't notice or paid attention to this yet

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. jluntz221

jluntz221 New Member

Hey y'all,
    I took screenshots to show the evidence, but is anyone else have whack statistics and event tracking? The "PB weight" category for each even registers ZERO weight or a random weight below 20lbs. This is right above the info of how many times you have actually won an event and your best/most recent. Also, in my personal stats it says my longest cast is over 1200ft!!! That is like 400yds! Something is definitely wrong with all of it. In addition to that, in my personal stats it says I have not won any events or attempted any.
    Lastly, and the most frustrating is my ENTIRE MASTERY TRACKING DELETED!!!! It says I have not caught ANYTHING! I already had several boss fish, finished the Rotterdam mastery and was about done with Oxlease. Now it has to start all over. I have more screen shots if needed.

PLEASE FIX THIS DOVETAIL! You should be quite embarrassed that your brand new product is incredibly riddled with bad bugs and glitches. I'm glad it only cost $25 but still! It makes you not want to play when nothing is tracked properly or all progress has been deleted!

Attached Files: