Manchester Victoria To Liverpool Lime Street

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Captaintraincrash, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Captaintraincrash

Captaintraincrash Active Member

Manchester Victoria - Liverpool lime street.
    Would be nice to see some modern activity happening towards the north of the country on train sim world.
    Manchester Victoria - Liverpool pool lime street scenario
    including:
    -the new class 68 in tpe livery with working destination boards please
    - the new nova 3 mark 5 carriages with the DVT in tpe livery, also making the DVT operational and drivable with working destination boards on the outside and the inside of the train with onboard announcements.
    - the new class 195 in northern rail livery with running services of 2/3 coaches, also can we include working destination board on the outside and the inside of the train with onboard announcements.
    I feel like this scenario should cover the timetable based in 2019, I feel like this, as we’ve had two northern scenario based in the 80s which don’t get me wrong I loved to bits, the content was superb! However I feel a modernised a route for the north is needed, I feel like integrating these locos into a more passenger based scenario would be a wonderful and pleasant gameplay to experience.

Please let’s see our hopes and thoughts included in train sim world as we all share the same passion towards railways! 2C8569BC-B8D2-49AE-8C2E-9B8FA1F2BD28.jpeg.jpg 2D9D1256-3777-45F0-956A-4045B3E75DD5.jpeg.jpg E059C363-570A-4CBF-843F-C896808FB228.jpeg.jpg this is a repost Credit for post
    Ballantyne

Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  2. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Why have you copied someone else’s proposal? You’ve even made it obvious that you have done so by also commenting on that proposal.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Captaintraincrash

Captaintraincrash Active Member

Repost

• Like Like x 2