Marketplace (quixel Bridge) Plugin

Discussion in 'PC Editor Discussion' started by fakenham, Sep 27, 2023.

1. fakenham

fakenham Well-Known Member

Quick question. Are we able to use the Quixel Bridge plugin to quickly download and install marketplace assets/materials/Meagscans foliage etc into our project? I've been doing it fine with the UE4.26 editor (both from within the Epic Marketplace and the Bridge app), but TSW's is slightly different I feel (can't seem to get it to work). Most likely I'm installing the plugin into the wrong area I think.

2. Boingleboeing

Boingleboeing Member

I too can't get the plugin to work, the editor doesn't want to but saying SQLite plugin not found blah blah blah, when I go to the settings to try and activate it it doesn't let me, beause TS2UeProject something is read only blah blah blah :(

3. Boingleboeing

Boingleboeing Member

After looking at it for like 5 Mins straight I think I know why it doesn't work, because the TSW editor is considered as a "Game" in the epic games store and doesn't appear in the Unreal Engine section of the app. This is purely what I have somewhat figured out looking at tutorials on how to install Bridge on UE 2.46.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. Daunfr59

Daunfr59 Member

If you have the assets in a "regular " copy of Unreal 4.26 you can use migrate function (right click asset or folder) but you must migrate to a Content folder. I chose the Content folder in my TSW plug in and it worked fine.
    See my posts in your "3 unrelated questions " thread for more details.

Trees in TSW4 editor.jpg

• Helpful Helpful x 2