PlayStation Mastery Challenges

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by gittes#8304, Apr 7, 2021.

1. gittes#8304

gittes#8304 New Member

When I first installed TSW2 about a month ago and logged into DTG, I could see Mastery challenges and started making progress towards them. Then at some point, don't know exactly when but maybe after some update, the three main sets of Mastery challenges reset and they've stayed like that for the past few weeks, not counting progress or anything. Also, I now have 4 DLC routes and neither has its Mastery challenges showing up. Is there anything I can do to fix it? I understand it's not terribly important but still a bit irritating (I'm still logged in as I get info about the articles posted by DTG).

2. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

3. gittes#8304

gittes#8304 New Member

Well, when I log into my account on PC, I can see my progress from before, but it hasn't been updated since (most likely) the progression on PS4 broke (i.e. about a month ago). I could almost think that my PS4 account and the PC account somehow got disconnected from each other, but it's not true as the pictures I take in-game are accessible from the PC. I've no idea what's going on.

4. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

hmm ok that is strange i wouldn't know what to do then as somewhat of the system is working as you're getting screenshots but mastery isn't recording

5. jaf_duman

jaf_duman Member

Make sure that you are logged in DTG Live in game. Sometimes you need to logout and log in again to have counting progress properly.