Mastery: Where Is My Diorama?

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Thorman, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Thorman

Thorman Active Member

Hello,
    I finished tier 1 mastery with the LIRR route but can't find the diorama anywhere. I tried unlogging / restarting and so on with no result...

I play on Xbox One X

Please fix this DTG.

2. Sparmi

Sparmi Well-Known Member

I also finished tier 1 mastery with LIRR last weekend and (finally) I got the New York diorama, playing on PS4. There are now dozens of error messages with the mastery by multiple players on all platforms. May be the counting system on the DTG server is not working properly. We can only report these errors and wait for an optimal solution...

3. Cyklisten

Cyklisten Well-Known Member

Well if I can ask a stupid question... what is this diorama supposed to be? I mean I know what diorama is, but what does it mean in the game? I have finished all of 1:st grade masteries just "by the way" and still no idea.

4. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

At the bottom of the menu screen in a route there is an option that says “Switch Diorama” which takes you to a list of all the available dioramas. The Mastery reward dioramas should be in that list. Click on one of the ones you have unlocked and return to the menu of the route and the background image should have changed. It’s where each loco appears when you select it in timetable mode, so not just a static image, which is why it's called the diorama.

5. Thorman

Thorman Active Member

Hello,
    I did this but the new diorama is not there. I only have the two we get at the beginning...

6. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Oh dear, there’s loads on the forums about Mastery not tracking progress for some people but I hadn’t read about it not giving the rewards when it had.

7. Beaver Boy 7

Beaver Boy 7 New Member

I’ve completed tier 1 for LIRR like 4 months ago and still haven’t received it so I’m with you. I also play in Xbox One X