Fishing Sim World Mastery

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by kirkb67, Jan 16, 2021.

1. kirkb67

kirkb67 New Member

Hi, is the mastery no longer working, nothing has added to mine for months now, what is the point of catching different species if you are no longer keeping the challenges going

2. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Hi kirkb67, which platform are you playing on?

3. kirkb67

kirkb67 New Member

Hi, I am playing on PS4, nothing has updated on my dovetail for months

4. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

If you're Mastery isn't updating we would suggest logging out and back in of Dovetail live when you are in-game. This will ensure you're connected without any issues. Please be aware though that this will only update going forward and won't suddenly fill in tiers based on what you have done before.

5. kirkb67

kirkb67 New Member

Hi, I have tried what you suggested and still nothing, I have logged out of Dovetail when game has loaded, I have even logged out on the website but nothing has changed, can this be rectified or is my mastery adventure over?

6. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Hi kirkb67, the Mastery challenges will only fill in going forward. So Tiers won't fill in for stuff you completed before, it will only fill in for stuff you complete from now onwards.

For example, if a week ago you completed the "Catch 15 Mirror Carp" on Oxlease but it didn't update in the Mastery, this will not now update because you re-login. This will only update if you complete it again going forward.

If you are meaning are there more tiers? The Catch: Carp and Coarse only has 1 Tier of Mastery challenges.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2021
  7. kirkb67

kirkb67 New Member

Hi, what I meant was, I have logged out and then logged back in, gone to a lake, for example guntersville, caught a fish, checked the mastery and it has still not updated, I then check the stats and it still says the last fish I caught is a European perch even if I had just caught a bass

8. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Hi Kirk, and this is happening with you on all Masteries? Could you submit a ticket for me via the link below. Provide as much detail as possible.

https://dovetailgames.kayako.com/Tickets/Submit