Max Number Of Combined Creations On Cc Club On Ps4

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Skyz2020, Jun 24, 2022.

1. Skyz2020

Skyz2020 Well-Known Member

Any guess on max number?

I seem to do about 20 sceanerios across 8 dlc with 6 x liveries across x2 locos and x4 carriages.... then it struggles to cope with more.,

It won't recognise liveries 7,8,9 or give options to use them in timetable

Anyone had this?

2. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

I’ve given up with it because it seems that it only works properly for PC players so I won’t be using CC any more. I haven’t uploaded anything to it, this is just my experience of subscribing and making my own scenarios just for my own use.

I’m on PS5 and my own scenarios and Creators Club scenarios I’ve subscribed to all seem to have a mind of their own as to whether they show up in the menu in game or not. I’ve tried to subscribe to more scenarios and they won’t show up. I’ve heard there’s a limit of 30 scenarios and that appears to include ones you make yourself and the ones you subscribe to and I’ve gone over it. I don’t do liveries so I don’t know how they affect how much you can have stored.

• Like Like x 1
  3. grdaniel48

grdaniel48 Well-Known Member

I believe the limit is 30 scenarios, but by route.
    Due to it shows the number you have on each route / 30.
    If not, the total number must be the same for each route, in order you have clear how much is left for all the simulator

• Like Like x 1
  4. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Well whatever is happening is a bit weird because I’m having trouble subscribing to new scenarios and the ones that show on each route keep swapping around. I had 5 scenarios showing on one route then the next time I loaded the route (within the same playing session) I only had 2. It’s been hard to keep track with not having all my DLC on the PS5 at any one time and the names of scenarios being different in the game to what they are on CC, and on top of that the search being next to useless on CC, so I’ve just mainly given up trying to figure out what’s going wrong. When the DLC limit is sorted, I’ll put more time into seeing what I’ve got on each route, both my own scenarios and CC subs, to see if I can even put it together in my own head for submitting a proper bug report. At the moment I could only really muster a “It doesn’t work” and “I’m confused” :|

5. Pipe

Pipe Well-Known Member

I don´t know what the rules are. Sometimes, some of my scenarios dissappear, then they are
    I´m on PS4 and it´s the same here. Sometimes I see 15/30 of my downloaded CC scenarios, sometimes I see only 2/30 there. I´d like to have an explanation?! And I´m not even going anymore after liveries, since I´m having trouble with ghost trains prolly caused by added liveries.
    Logging out of Dovetail Live, restart the sim and logging in again seems to help. Sometimes!
    It´s just another pity. There´re some really good scenarios on CC, which bring lots of freight and traffic to RT in example or employ the BR 204 all around the routes.
    Never saw software this unstable. TSW2, in some aspects, seems like alpha versions. Funny enough, the scenarios are around 6-10kByte portions which shouldn´t be rocket science to handle.

Call it Train Sim VISTA.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  6. grdaniel48

You are referring of Scenarios created by other ones?
    I have noticed that, but it seems due to - may be internet connection - you do not see all the ones you have subscribed for that route.
    What I tried, was to naviaget again to Creator's Club, and just wait the Scenario part of it on the main page, shows all the latest scenarios.
    Then when I go back to the desired route, it always shows again all the Scenarios I had subscribed to.

This might not happens, but remember Creator's Club is on "Beta" stage, so being the solution relative easy, it is acceptable. For me at least.
    Please try that, the next time you have this issue.

7. Skyz2020

Skyz2020 Well-Known Member

Does this solution work for liveries?

I found the log in and out of cc then a route does fix the scenario side quite well.

Liveries however not so much, I can download say 15 across 7 different locos... but then all the 47s for no reason will not show in timetable... then next time up the 47s are back but the 08s are gone.. any ideas?

This is beta after all so expect very little out of dtg on this..

Thanks in advance

8. grdaniel48

Well... I have noticed on liveries too.
    But mostly on Scenarios.
    When visiting Creators Club some times it loads everything except Scenarios.
    Indicating also no files on this section. Which of course if false.

I did the same procedure I mentioned for Scenarios, and it worked too for Liveries.
    Hope be helpful for you.