PlayStation Medal Requirement

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Badger, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Badger

Badger New Member

So, medals eh?

Apparently there’s medals in it for me if I drive well enough. Well let’s be avin em then! :)

Three of the tutorials have medals and for one of them “Station Stopping” I got a gold! Go Badger! But the other two.... start em up and stop em introductions for the Class 43 and 166 respectively, I gets a bronze. Hmmmm... felt like I did pretty well, but I’ll take it on the chin. But what held me back? I might be missing something, but the debrief didn’t seem to show me where I needed to add a little polish.

Any thoughts?
    Badger

2. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

I think some of the shorter ones only have a bronze as a completion medal - I'm pretty sure I've done them without dropping any points and not had a gold from it. I may be wrong, though.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Badger

Badger New Member

Ah right. It’s not an issue for me as such. I don’t generally chase medals, achievements, trophies and the like. Just if they’re dangling medals, it’d be nice if they were clear about what you had to do for them and what was available. But I’m not going to get all “tricksy Hobbits takes my precious” about it..... or am I? ;)

Badger

• Like Like x 1