Medals On Köln Schnellfahrstrecke

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by box215, Aug 25, 2020.

1. box215

box215 Active Member

Hey has anyone noticed there are no trophies for the journeys on KS?

Very odd because all the other routes (including preserved collection) have trophies for the journeys.

Wonder is this is on purpose or an oversight by DTG?

2. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

It’s the same with Bakerloo Line and SPG. None of the new trophies are specific to these routes, but the game in general.

3. krustynuggets

krustynuggets Well-Known Member

From what I can see none of the new routes have dedicated achievement to themselves, only preserved collection routes have them, all new routes come under the core game achievements.

4. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

The idea is to let you have freedom to do all three routes and not feel forced to stay in one route/train that you might not like. However, new routes will have their own specific achievements since they are separate from the core.

5. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I wonder how trophies for Rapid Transit and GWE will work as these were core game trophies in TSW 2020, but will come as preserved DLC in TSW 2.

6. krustynuggets

I'd guess that you will have the mileage achievements to bag as well as collectables, training for loco's and possibly any specific scenario that might have been there before, or they just bring absolutely all of the achievements over with it.

7. box215

box215 Active Member

Woops look like i misspoke before
    I was referring specifically to the medals you're awarded at the end of each trip (not sure why i said trophies)
    All routes award medals based on your performance when you complete a journey except KS
    What ever stranger is that KS gives your medals for the scenarios, just not the journeys

8. krustynuggets

Ooooooh now thinking about it the BR155 didn't give you medals for its scenarios either in TSW2020, sure there was a few random services or scenarios that didn't give nothing for other loco's too, yeah its going to be interesting to see what the do with this.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2020
  9. rainbirds

rainbirds Member

It's the same on both consols. All the service mode trips don't have any medals like both sand patch and bakerloo.