PlayStation Medals

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Mattty May, Aug 19, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Watching the Köln > Aachen stream again from last night, I’ve noticed that Matt didn’t get a medal after completing the service and when on the timetable screen, it just showed a tick to show the service had been completed with no medals shown as being awarded.

2. DTG Protagonist

DTG Protagonist Has left the building Staff Member

He'd already completed that service.

3. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

id like to see this medal and graph thing scrapped if it helps to improve more of the game. when i used to drive on the southern region i never got medals and graphs. Scrap it.

id like to see when a route or drive is finished to take the key out or shut it down and report to the station manager or whoever. after all they may have another job for us to do.

4. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

But it only showed a tick with no medal on the timetable screen. I think on Bakerloo Line it showed all three medals having been awarded as he got a gold medal.

5. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

I’m sure you got some huge monetary reward for driving your train. Don’t take my reward away, even if it is a silly medal. This is not real life.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Dave Mel

i just cant see the point of it. it dosent prove anything

7. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

It’s just a bit of added fun.

8. Dave Mel

i never got monetry rewards for driving trains i just got paid at the end of the month just like everyone else.

my point is the medals dont prove nothing. i have just done a passenger service on RRO and got braked 2 times and still got a gold medal. what did it prove, nothing in my opinion.
    i think they should be scrapped along with the stupid graph.
    hes my idea if they want to continue with the medals. lets stack them up or save them and maybe later on use them to buy something or upgrade something. in the end this medal and graph idea is just stupid along with the mastery thing. scrap the lot and use the memory on something else to improve the game.

9. olikas.g

olikas.g Member

I'd really love to see a hardcore mode for the hardcore fans, where they simulate the real life of a career. If you pass a signal at danger, derail, overspeed regularly, or too late for a while, they delete your profile and ban you from the game. To practice you can use the scenario planner. Real drivers don't get medals for doing their jobs, but if they make a mistake or not good, they are fired and never drive a train again.