Fishing Sim World Megladon

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by shaunripley44, Jun 11, 2019.

1. shaunripley44

shaunripley44 New Member

Hi All,

Has anyone got any tips on the Megladon? Ive been fishing the same peg for a few days for a few hours and don't seem to be having much luck.

I get regular bites of small carp 8-10lb and then some bigger ones and a couple of cats 150lb. But no sign of the Megladon yet.

Been fishing varied distances and rigs and baits to try tempt it and having no luck.

Any help or any pointers would be greatly appreciated :)

Shaun

2. frailkrazykev

frailkrazykev Active Member

I am having the same issue can see around the swim/peg but he never takes the bait, i too have tried all rigs and baits and seem to have similar success to you. People in my post suggested using monster red as bait and spod mix, however most of my big catfish have been caught on fruit based boilies. See post named lago named cats

3. Rail Master

Rail Master Active Member

Bolacha Maria! You need to try meat as bait! It worth’s to me!

4. shaunripley44

shaunripley44 New Member

Hi man,

Its good to know im not the only one lol ive seen what i believe to be it but still no takes or runs off it.

Im on it right now and im battling the smaller stuff lol hopefully it turns up tonight haha.

Im trying the imitation meat now :)

5. The_Dream79

The_Dream79 New Member

Fish the margins,and that Korda Dumbell has really worked for me.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

He took me a while to get but when they patched the catfish update which solved the netting issues I got him immediately without losing him. I would recommend definitely 13 ft rod and one of the sonik reels 50 lb black braid line mixture between silt and weed size 4 hooks all the maybe with the new size 2 hooks it will limit other fish. I used essential cell to get him. Link works also and 20 mm floating tiger nuts if you don’t have trophy hunters pack. Dumbbells work well too and scent from heaven I heard have caught him as well. Cast about 12 yds out and wait. You’ll know when he’s around usually because he normally shows his tail when he dives but you may see 2 big tails I am assuming that’s lil don which is another boss. I caught megladon 5 times prior to update and got spooled twice and lost him with the netting issues 3 times using all the baits i mentioned. Good luck and hope you get him soon.