PC Mere Hours!

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Schnauzahpowahz, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Schnauzahpowahz

Schnauzahpowahz Well-Known Member

How will you prepare?

Ill have 1: frozen pizza on hand 2: plenty of iced coffee 3: buckets of anxiety

• Like Like x 2
  2. byeo

byeo Well-Known Member

Work until 2:30pm, get home shower and prepare to download the update and new DLC then hammer it for a good few hours. Hope you enjoy it, I take it you’ll be streaming it tomorrow? See you there.

(blitz).

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Schnauzahpowahz

Schnauzahpowahz Well-Known Member

4. OnScheduleW/ChickenWings

OnScheduleW/ChickenWings Member

I don't know yet what I'll have, but I too want something special to go while I drive. Maybe some Chicken Wings ?

5. Anthony Pecoraro

Anthony Pecoraro Well-Known Member

Since it’s only 10:35 pm for me in the US, I will sleep, then eat breakfast, then cut the grass, then it should be out. I will be watching the stream tomorrow!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yerolo

Yerolo Well-Known Member

TSW food (or gaming food in general) should be something non-messy and easy to eat while seated in front of a computer. For me, that automatically rules out greasy items such as chicken wings, pizza or anything that has to be consumed with utensils....I think something along the lines of popcorn chicken, chiko rolls (Non-Aussies may have to google that one) or sausage rolls are right on the money.

Of course, the food has to be unhealthy....that is a given and should not have to be even spoken about (or in this case typed). If there is an ounce of goodness in the food that automatically disqualifies it, so any vegans amongst us can go sit in their field and do whatever healthy vegans do while we are slobbing away playing TSW Pen Corridor with chiko roll in hand (See above)

Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
  7. hyperlord

hyperlord Well-Known Member

First, wöööörk - my wife told me she returns late tonight so I just have to buy the route, start the download, feed the cats and then dive into it, I don't need food then hehe
    And since it's cloudy and rainy today here at Frankfurt area playing TSW is the best thing I can think of ;-)

Man this could be a nice day, meow!

Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
  8. davejc64

davejc64 Well-Known Member

Well since it probably wont actually download until later today at a time that I will be away from my computer, I probably wont get my first look at it until tomorrow morning and due to work wont actually get to play it properly until Saturday if I get time and only then if I see anything in it that really interests me, so other than that I wont be doing anything out of the ordinary.