Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by elarthur, Dec 24, 2020.

1. elarthur

elarthur Well-Known Member

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and hope for a better 2021. This has been my introduction year to train sim world and I have had a blast. So much to enjoy and with such passionate fellow simmers. Thanks to all that have helped and commented on my posts and thanks to DTG for the content we have to enjoy.

• Like Like x 14
  2. kennyjamesscott

kennyjamesscott Well-Known Member

Just wanted to start my own but... I don't since you did beat me to it. No pun intended.
    From the bottom of my heart I wish Merry Christmas and all the good and warm things to everyone in the community and in Dovetail Games.
    I know it's not the best of times and like me last year, lots of people are alone for various reasons and for obvious reasons. I just wish to say that I take time to think about you and for less fortunate as well and hope that you still see the magic in the air in this special time.
    For those who can be with our loved ones, I wish the same as those who can't. May all of your Christmas wishes come true and if you belive in it then not only Christmas spirit will touch us but also we get a Christmas miracle. It can be small, it can be big and it definitely is meaningful.

Sincerely me (first time I reveal my identity in the forums) Keith Soon

Lots of love,, warmth and happiness to you all this Christmas.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays.

• Like Like x 3
  3. TheDutchGuy

TheDutchGuy Member

2020 finally draws to a close. It doesn't need much explanation that it was a very very strange year for everybody around the globe. Most time was spent from house, social contact and travelling pretty much halted, and some of us have lost relatives in the past months. Let us hope that the people that are forced to spend this Christmas alone due to various reasons this year still can find some joy in little things in these final days of this terrible year. Hopefully we can come together as one again next year. Together we stand, divided we fall.

To each and to each and everyone of you, your families and other loved ones, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and above all a good, healthy and prosperous 2021. May all your dreams and wishes come true.

Yours Sincerely from the Netherlands,
    Kevin

• Like Like x 4