Microsoft Store Pc Version Of Tsw3?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by madmatt213, Aug 9, 2022.

1. madmatt213

madmatt213 Member

Hoping someone on the community team reads this...

I see that the Microsoft Store/Xbox version of TSW3 has it listed as being available on PC, which I think is great, and fills me with hope that there will be better support going forward. I primarily play TSW2 on Xbox, but recently upgraded to a new PC and have had fun playing TSW2 via the Microsoft Store PC version, but am sad that the DLC there is quite limited. Basically, any DLC routes after Cathcart are unavailable on the Microsoft Store version of TSW2.

My question is if your team is aware if preserved routes will be available on the Microsoft Store PC version of TSW3, and if future TSW3 routes will show up in the Microsoft Store PC version, as well? It's absolutely great having my Dovetail profile and save progress swap between both Xbox and PC via the Microsoft Store version of the game, and would love for TSW3 to have a completely unified coverage of all routes going forward. If DLC was ensured on the Microsoft Store PC version, I'd even be likely to buy a RailDriver controller to use on PC (I already have a wireless keyboard that I use on Xbox).

2. jaf_duman

jaf_duman Member

I'm counting on it. I think at least we will have three new routes and all routes before Rush Hour as it is now. The best option would be if they will make available all the stuff between Rush Hour and TSW 3 on cross PC/XBox playing and will "repair" content released so far. I think it's Microsoft decison not Dovetail.

We had some discusion earlier about TSW 2 addons compabillity here - https://forums.dovetailgames.com/threads/possibility-of-tsw-becoming-a-play-anywhere-title.55720/

Last edited: Aug 9, 2022
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

This is a good question. For a bit of context here, there was a bug which meant that Game Pass PC Add-ons weren't appearing on the Store. We're aware of it, and are trying to fix it, which would enable the Store to populate with all the TSW Compatible Add-ons.

Can't promise it (as we're still in the investigation stage), but we're aware of and are working on it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. madmatt213

madmatt213 Member

Thank you jaf_duman for the link to the earlier discussion, I had missed that thread!

And thank you JD for replying quickly! Glad to hear that it is being looked into.