Miles Not Adding Up

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by S1yfa, Jul 26, 2018.

1. S1yfa

S1yfa New Member

I am working on the various drive X miles achievements and noticed the Cross Country (430 miles in 43 HST) only went up by 2% on a full service - 36 miles or something like that.
    I was expecting to see 7% or so. So I checked the in game counter and it showed 180 miles total distance, and my tracker at 41%. That is the correct percentage for the distance, so I wondered if the miles were counting.
    So I ran a short service, about 3 miles or so and the stats for the train only counted about half that.
    Has anyone else experienced miles not counting? If so, any solutions to fix it? At this rate it's going to take a very long time to complete these distance achievements!

2. gangrel

gangrel Member

I haven't noticed that at all. Any movement was registered for me. I only need to finish getting the 166 achievement on Founders Edition

3. S1yfa

S1yfa New Member

I might try deleting and reinstalling tonight to see if that makes a difference. I'm hoping I don't have to delete and restart a savegame as I have made some fair progress so far.

4. S1yfa

S1yfa New Member

Interestingly I just noticed the mileage for the Rapid Transit DLC is adding correctly, I popped the Top Talent (44.2km in BR442) achievement last night.

5. Goooner1

Goooner1 Member

I got the 100 miles in any locomotive last night, so that's working at least.

6. S1yfa

S1yfa New Member

Well, I uninstalled and reinstalled completely and ran a full 35 mile service. Only counted 9 miles...
    I have the Founders Edition, upgraded to deluxe. I had the game from day 1, all updates were applied as the became available. If that makes any difference?

7. S1yfa

S1yfa New Member

Did another service, 37.05 miles shown at the end of the service, on the results screen.
    My profile for the 43 GWG only increased by 10 miles, achievement tracker only increased by 2%.
    I need to test with other trains, but this is not looking good for the class 43 at the moment.